–Monday 2nd –Christmas decorations go up with Christmas music, then Delvis will be performing for us at 2pm
–Tuesday 3rd – Bartons School Children will be coming to sing Christmas Carols at 2pm
– Wednesday 4th – Zipadeedooda will be coming in at 2pm
– Friday 6th – Southway primary school children will be coming to sing Christmas carols at 1:30pm
– Saturday 7th – Shirley sings will be in at 3pm
– Sunday 8th – The church choir will be in to sing 3pm
– Tuesday 10th –Bee and the reindeer 2pm
– Friday 13th– Shirley sings will be in at 3pm
– Saturday 14th – We will be holding our annual Christmas party 11-2 alongside Elf Day in order to raise money for the Alzheimer’s society and our activities at Chalcraft. We will have musical entertainment from Joe Butt and our usual raffle. We encourage everyone to come in their best Elf attire and pay £2 to go towards Alzheimer’s society.
– Tuesday 17th – Owls about town will be visiting at 2:30pm
– Saturday 21st – Shirley sings will be in at 3pm
– Monday 23rd –Christmas Jumper day 2pm and a coffee afternoon where teas, coffees, a selection of cold drinks and various cakes and treats for a small price in order to raise money for save the children.
– Wednesday 25th – Christmas dinner and presents with the residents, all are welcome to have Christmas dinner however we ask that you inform us no later then December 14th
– Thursday 26th – Boxing day lunch
– January 1st – New year lunch all are welcome to have new years lunch however we ask that you inform us no later then then Shirley sings will be singing in the afternoon.
Look forward to seeing you all!!!